Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing work in Falls City this morning. So I took my bike & map up to the riding area. T'was my first time on that hill. The ride up was so easy. It was 100+ F today, but the tree cover was nice. On the way up, I was thinking, how many times I could ride up this hill. The trails were OK. They were kinda wide, kinda straight. There were a few jumps, a couple of skinies, and a pair of logs to cross. It only took around 50 minutes round trip. Then a nice bath in the river below. I think I'll go back soon & ride all the trails.

·
Registered
38 Posts
where's this at, cuz I'm going to Oregon next week. Is it near the coast?
thanks

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
JerryBoneJr said:
I was doing work in Falls City this morning. So I took my bike & map up to the riding area. T'was my first time on that hill. The ride up was so easy. It was 100+ F today, but the tree cover was nice. On the way up, I was thinking, how many times I could ride up this hill. The trails were OK. They were kinda wide, kinda straight. There were a few jumps, a couple of skinies, and a pair of logs to cross. It only took around 50 minutes round trip. Then a nice bath in the river below. I think I'll go back soon & ride all the trails.
Kona's Demo tour will be out there this Saturday (July 31) so you can try out someone elses bike while you throw yourself off something huge :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spjute said:
where's this at, cuz I'm going to Oregon next week. Is it near the coast?
thanks
Near the coast? With in an hour. See the attached map. The purple X marks the spot. To which part of the coast are you going?

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm going to Tillamook. It looks like it's not too far away. Is it still an hour from there?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spjute said:
I'm going to Tillamook. It looks like it's not too far away. Is it still an hour from there?
Yes, an hour, may be 65 minutes, depending on traffic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts