Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Will Guide for Beer
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up your best Fall Photo. The photo must be bike relevant and include the colors of Fall. Also include the shot location (name of Trail and State or Country).

I'm putting my money on Colorado ...

·
The Punk Hucker
3,755 Posts
Fall sucks because the trails get all covered in leaves, wet and slipery and you know that in 1 month you'll have some snow all over the place...

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,453 Posts
The Last Day of Summer, 2008.... Trails are around Lake Brainard, CO

1st 2 are a little lower, others are getting closer to treeline.

·
bringer of doom
200 Posts
PissedOffCil said:
Fall sucks because the trails get all covered in leaves, wet and slipery and you know that in 1 month you'll have some snow all over the place...
Fall is awesome because the trails get all covered in leaves, wet and slippery, and you know that in a month, you'll have some snow...

:)

·
Is my rear tire flat?
858 Posts
Leaves are starting to fall here in Wa.

This was from 9-21-08 at Duthie Hill Park, Wa. The Evergreen State...lush

Definately not a best shot but it will start going off here soon. Ahhh, high mountain larch trees....

db

Attachments

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
...I'd like to post some, but about the only 'fall' color we get here in socal is brown...

:eek:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hines Park, Dearborn-to-Canton, MI, 2004
Not from a trail ride, but from a road ride on my local park road (Hines Dr.):

Towpath Park, Waterville, OH, 2005

·
Pretty in Pink
628 Posts

All from the new trail system that my boyfriend and I are helping with. Looking promising, There is some great scenery up there.
Welcome to Maine.

·
Dave
899 Posts
ThePinkBarron said:

All from the new trail system that my boyfriend and I are helping with. Looking promising, There is some great scenery up there.
Welcome to Maine.
What part of ME , my brother lives in Topsom (off I 95) and is looking for places and people to ride with.
Man I miss this time of year. Cactus don't change much in color, they just get fatter and taller. Would someone please me some red, orange or yellow leaves I want to smell them.....

·
Pretty in Pink
628 Posts
liteandfast said:
What part of ME , my brother lives in Topsom (off I 95) and is looking for places and people to ride with.
Man I miss this time of year. Cactus don't change much in color, they just get fatter and taller. Would someone please me some red, orange or yellow leaves I want to smell them.....
Northern Maine, the trail system we are helping with is 35 min from the Canadian border.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts