Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this was

actually in someones backyard, although they have like 100 acres. My brother was mx'ing on henrys track and I decided to look around for a little somethin. The trails out from there lead to Burr pond and sunnybrook trails, which are pretty good. You can find ledges like that anywhere in western Connecticut. It was scary in only there was a 10 ft runout, then a sheer cliff. I hit into the branches hard enough to shake the hemlocks on your left in pic one, and a branch went in my ear! It was just a little taller than me, with not much tranny of slick grass. I'm about 6'.

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
Kelv, are you riding that stuff clipped in? In the second pic it looks like you have clipless pedals, and It'd be super sketchy riding them with just regular shoes.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I always ride

clipped in and the reason i look so concerned should be evident in the downed trees in pic 2 that were about 10 ft past the landing. I went a little too fast on the first run, slowed it down a bit in the second.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.