Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being new to mountain biking this is my first season of riding in the fall. Today I found a new challenge. Where I ride has some rocky areas that are beginning to get covered with leaves.
This was quite interesting not knowing what was under the leaves. I did make it without crashing :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rode today and WOW it was so different. The leaves have covered the trail so you have no idea what’s underneath. It’s also rained here for over a week. I kind of remembered where the rocky sections were. But not the roots LOL.
It was like riding a trail I’ve never been on awesome!! The roots and some erosion made for some sudden loss of traction. All is good any day riding is a good day:). I’ll be glad when the spiders go into hibernation.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ride alone most times. I found if I leave a little later it helps cause by then someone has gone through the trail 1st. But not always.
I googled Joro spiders they are about the same size as the darn banana spiders we had in Floriduh. I did some enduros on a motorcycle and hated it when you got a good pace going and then. Bang there’s one crawling across your goggles. Just nasty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.