Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
That things is a VP-Free and a half. I am jealous. any questions?

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
zocchi ryder, can you measure distance from the ground to the handlebar (grips)? I have an impression that my handlebar is quite high :|
how much does she(?) weight?

zocchi ryder said:
That things is a VP-Free and a half. I am jealous. any questions?

·
Registered
49 Posts
frango said:
zocchi ryder, can you measure distance from the ground to the handlebar (grips)? I have an impression that my handlebar is quite high :|
It is about 44" vertical to the most outermost end of the grips.

one more thing, this thing came equiped with a crazy reverse pull rear shifter :confused:

·
Registered
49 Posts
frango said:
Sorry, 43.5 lbs on the dot.(medium)

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
after I switched yesterday Junior T to Boxxer Race I have handlebar on the same height as at your F1 and the bike's weight dropped a little bit to 19,90kg (44,2lbs) :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
:D 5'11 and a half"

P.S. Since its been a few weeks. The faith is still out performing everything. Nothing is taking away from the experience other than the crappy, reverse, long cage, floppy XC derrailler. Love the forks and DHX. :D

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
my F2 is 1,5 month old, now. the only thing I don't like is the weight... everything else is perfect :D it's as good on some small urban drops as on the dirt track :D I hope I manage to ride it in the mountains before I take it to switzerland in July ;)

ps: I really like sram X-7... both RD and shifters :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Enjoy Switzerland! her is a kinda neat pic(wish i had one of the 25ft road gap he's been doing) His bike is pretty close to bottomed.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
that is NorcoRider 's bike not UzziVPX i was signed in on the wrong account so just talk to NorcoRider if u have any questions.\

1 - 20 of 269 Posts