Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
starladear
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was heading up Antelope when I came upon what I thought was maybe a golden retriever in the brush about halfway up. Lo and behold.. Mountain lions last month, Albinos this month.. Rattlers always. You didn't think this was a pissy trail building post, did ya? ;-)

Attachments

·
starladear
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was heading up Antelope when I came upon what I thought was maybe a golden retriever in the brush about halfway up. Lo and behold.. Mountain lions last month, Albinos this month.. Rattlers always. You didn't think this was a pissy trail building post, did ya? ;-)
so you forgot the 300 f2.8 IS at home when you were riding???? WTF man...??:D
Yes, I've been exposed, but at least I'm in the right place!

·
Your bike is incorrigible
3,179 Posts
So that's where ****** got to. I know, my golden retriever looks kind of weird, but I can guarantee he is full blooded. He was in an accident as a puppy and his neck got stretched a lot. He usually wears a high visibility doggie vest when we go on walks in the mountains so he doesn't get mistaken for an albino deer. He jumped the fence yesterday, and I had no idea where he'd gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.