Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey Vintage riders and Retroheads...I'll be showing a short version of my movie KLUNKEZ at the Fairfax Fat Tire Festival on Saturday, July 22nd in the baseball field. Unforseen obligations for other film festivals prohibit me from showing the entire feature, so I'll be showing a feature-ette of 15 minutes from the film. I apoligize to all the people who were hoping to see the whole thing, but it's how it's got to be. The short is all killer, no filler focusing on the pre-Breezer ('73-77) period of Klunking in Marin. I hope ya'll can make it. Check out the the website at www.klunkerz.com and be sure to hit the guest book for future screenings, etc. Thanks for your support.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can't play trailer

Hi there...can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I click on the trailer page of klunkerz.com and a box pops up telling me to click to "run an ActiveX control," but when I do I get error and it shuts the browser down. Or is there another place I can download this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

BTW, it's awesome that you made this doc about the early days of mtn biking. I always thought it was a story that deserved to be known by a wider audience.

Later...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can't screen the whole thing until I give the film festival route a shot. We'll see what happens at Telluride(Sept), Mill Valley(Oct) and Sundance(Jan). Wish me luck. I'll be off the grid the next few days trying to finish the short for Farifax. Thanks to all for the support. Ride on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.