Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Full Tilt Boogie
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm trying to sell a '05 project that I ended up not having enough money to keep. Sad I know, but that's how it goes. It's an '05 X Caliber frame with the Reba fork, but all of the components are full XT. Anyone have a suggestion on how much it would be worth? Or is anyone looking for a bike like this? It's a really nice bike, it's never even been ridden, but like I said, it's got to go. Thanks for the advice.

Ben

·
rider
2,356 Posts
X-cal price?

MSRP is $1269. If you have changed to all xt you have a lot more in it. Possibly you could get $1200 for it. Might be better to strip it out and ebay the parts, sad but true.

29erchico

·
I like bikes
480 Posts
Size??

benwitt11 said:
Hey, I'm trying to sell a '05 project that I ended up not having enough money to keep. Sad I know, but that's how it goes. It's an '05 X Caliber frame with the Reba fork, but all of the components are full XT. Anyone have a suggestion on how much it would be worth? Or is anyone looking for a bike like this? It's a really nice bike, it's never even been ridden, but like I said, it's got to go. Thanks for the advice.

Ben
It seems the bigger sizes sell better than the smaller ones. Same old story..............

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
iliketoridebikes said:
i couldn't find the frame size in your post. did i miss it? i am looking for an XL
Ok, the MTBR boss is looking over my shoulder, so by the end of this thread someone better have bought a clasifieds ad! It rhymes, but I mean it :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
benwitt11 said:
Thanks. I got the ad all taken care of. It's a really nice looking bike, if anyone's interested, make me an offer.

Keep the faith,
Ben
Ben - it is always helpful to post the link to your classified ad - I believe this is your sale.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.pl?db=MtbReview&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=87365&query=retrieval

Also, if you have a digital camera post some pics with your sale. Good luck.

Steve

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
I hope you'll get a good price Ben!
Why don't you open a new thread, and in the title already mention model, year, size and spec highlight? Do post the ad's link the in the meassage body though, to not get shot off the boad ;-)
$2 often is the best way to get a good price for 29" stuff on here, many regulars and lurkers with BIG wallets!

·
Full Tilt Boogie
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, I'll do that now. Sorry again, like I said, I didn't know that'show it worked on this site. Now I know. Cloxxi, were you the guy I was talking to on Dirt Rag that had brother in southern MN here? I forget.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.