Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Intense Uzzer
401 Posts
Yeah that was really, really cool. So cool to see where my Uzzi was made, just 2 months ago! And those stacks of Intense shipping boxes: I`ve got one here in my apartment in Tokyo....

·
Lord of the Chainrings
2,925 Posts
Great video!
Maybe someday Chad will take me back there! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Lord of the Chainrings
2,925 Posts
stiksandstones said:
Oh man, this thing is making the rounds! My back was in wicked pain and I still was learning the ropes haha.
All good, thanks for posting. Jeff and I are going to be making some real slick tour videos soon, once we get our new site going and some bike projects to bed.
Great job Craig! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
stiksandstones said:
Oh man, this thing is making the rounds! My back was in wicked pain and I still was learning the ropes haha.
All good, thanks for posting. Jeff and I are going to be making some real slick tour videos soon, once we get our new site going and some bike projects to bed.
Doesn't really show that you were in pain and "learning the ropes". ;) :thumbsup:
But where did you hide RTW???? ;)
The only other video of a factory tour I have seen that impressed me similar was the one from Nicolai. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.