Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just heard an interesting story my friend told me. He was in Port Bruce, Ontario visiting his dad and he was walking down by the beach. He saw this older guy walking a kona downhill bike. (he doesn't know much about mountain bikes and riders, he's a bmxer) He told me that the bikes name (he thought) was "stab". I said, "ya it was probably a kona stab." Then he's like , "It was all silver like unpainted metal and it said a french name on the side of it." he was trying to remember the name. he was saying names close to Fabien Barel and then I'm like, " Fabien Barel?" He's like,"Ya that was it."
The only place I've seen that bike is in Decline mag in an e13 ad. So maybe he's just pulling my leg, or maybe he's tellin the truth. I swear I'm not making this whole story up. he did tell me this. Is Fabien Barel missing a bike or something? Or maybe my friends tellin a lie.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
I saw Fabien's stab on eBay a few weeks ago, but it was kindof shady. Private auction only, very little or no feedback. But everything else was right, lots of pictures, correct build, correct item location, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts