Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
feel the Force
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this discussion has been going on for a while, but I wanted to see if anyone made it up this past weekend for a pre-ride. Anyone? How was it? I'm headed up this Saturday for a little pre-ride of my own...

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
mtbjedi1 said:
I know this discussion has been going on for a while, but I wanted to see if anyone made it up this past weekend for a pre-ride. Anyone? How was it? I'm headed up this Saturday for a little pre-ride of my own...
Rumor is snow removal will need to be done. I was up there this weekend, and stayed with the Sawicki's...as they prep for the race as well. They said some of the course needed some snow removal...and that some of the downhill sections are pretty washed out. They also mentioned a slight chance of a course reroute if the course can not be "worked" in time for the race. I guess time will tell.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Can't speak for Wescott, but I believe the plan is to give Little French a few more days to melt and then attack with shovels. it's melting fast but there is still a s**tload of snow in Little French and some of the more shady, high elevation areas of the course.

I think it will all be open by race day, but some sections will still have some drifts off to the side of the route that will lead to some muddy sections.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.