Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some neg rep! it's not the first time, but it is the first from someone so insignifigant that it makes me feel cool. Thanks! And Sedona is still just a six letter word on a map for me-:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Shame on you for having an opinion on a public forum!

I personally liked riding up there, but I had incorporated it with a long camping trip. The trails are nice but it's only the scenery that sets it's trails apart from anywhere else, really, IMO. Not sure if you've heard, but their rocks are red.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Don't feel bad, I got a neg for asking a camera question on the camera forum. I have never used a go=pro before so I thought it would be the right place for a quick question. The guy told me to stop being lazy and use Google. I negged him right back and told him he was an a#$#@@e.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Shame on you for having an opinion on a public forum!

I personally liked riding up there, but I had incorporated it with a long camping trip. The trails are nice but it's only the scenery that sets it's trails apart from anywhere else, really, IMO. Not sure if you've heard, but their rocks are red.
Since I'm going to be living in Flagstaff, I'm personally stoked that I'm going to be a mere 30 mile drive from Sedona. It's gonna be nice to have that winter riding available. Fu*k the haters, more for me.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
35,025 Posts
What I have a hard time understanding is that people really care about their "rep"?

Reactions: veloborealis

·
EDR
10,049 Posts
Using a mobile device and Tapatalk rep is non existent. I don't see my chicklets, I don't see anybody else's chicklets, I don't rep anybody anymore, and if anybody makes a rep for a comment I've made either positive or negative, I never see it and that's just fine. It's quite liberating.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Got some neg rep! it's not the first time, but it is the first from someone so insignifigant that it makes me feel cool. Thanks! And Sedona is still just a six letter word on a map for me-:thumbsup:
What a country!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Someone please hook me up with some neg rep for posting in this thread, because this thread is dumber than the Sedona thread(s).

·
Registered
313 Posts
This is gonna sound funny but I had no clue how I got my "rep"..... figured it just had to do with number of posts or sumpin' ..... ???? As for Sedona ... too many people worrying about other people... haven't really ridden much up there in recent history ... not bad or just good just a fact .. it's always sad to hear about trail closures/conflicts anywhere....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts