Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
May The Force Be With You
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to start wearing my eye glasses with my full face. For those who have to do the same, do you put goggles over custom sports glasses or do you wear your regular glasses?

·
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
contacts are definitely out. just thinking about having to put them in and out gives me eye stress headaches.

·
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been directed to look at OTG goggles

·
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
definitely can't wear contacts. I'll look into them as well. thank you Jeremy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Smith turbofan
https://www.smithoptics.com/us/Root/Men's/Goggles/Snow/Knowledge-Turbo/p/KN5CPGBK18
Expensive but unless you are planning on vision correction soon well worth it. Raced motorcycle Hare Scrambles in Midwest humidity for years and Turbo Fan goggles were the only goggles I didn't have to peel off quickly due to fogging glasses.
My lord are those expensive. To be fair, no more expensive than the contacts I recently bought just for downhill and they will out last the contacts as well.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
For local trails I just wear my glasses with my full-face helmet. For lift-served I put in contacts for the day. I'm not fond of them but I can live with them for 10-12 hours now and then.

·
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Paid a couple hundred for prescription mx goggles - hated otg's.
i might end up doing something like that. my eyes aren't super out of wack, just enough that makes reading at distances of up to 2 feet clear and needed to focus out about 20-30 ft ahead of me when riding. so far i've just been putting my glasses on with my O's and they don't seem to move around at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.