Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SUBLIM8er
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard back from Extralite. They will be shipping the Ultrabrakes next month! Can it be true?

·
SUBLIM8er
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roger G said:
I'll believe it when I see them.
Have you ordered some?
Well, kind of. Lets just say I'm at top of the list as soon as they roll off the press. The extended wait just makes the arrival all the sweeter. Mmmmm.... Ultrabrakes. :D

·
SUBLIM8er
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doh!! Light-Bikes says the delivery date has been pushed back to Feb. :( However, they are taking orders on Monday. 159.00us per end. 10 bucks off if you buy front and rear.

·
Weight Weenie Shop Owner
2,006 Posts
The first sets ship next week....

anyone who orders now, will have their brakes shipped mid February. They are that back-logged/pre-sold on them.

·
SUBLIM8er
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone seen any pics of these yet? Should I scrap the dream that they will actually be available and mount my SD SLs? No more teasing, I need some brakes!

·
Banned
5,770 Posts
Axis II said:
Anyone seen any pics of these yet? Should I scrap the dream that they will actually be available and mount my SD SLs? No more teasing, I need some brakes!
well...
last info i got from an italian guy who knows Extralite well was that it takes another couple of weeks...but that's exactly what we hear since about a year, right?

·
SUBLIM8er
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
scapin said:
They aren't still anodized.
Explain please. Do you mean to say that they are complete and only are waiting to be anodized?

·
Weight Weenie Shop Owner
2,006 Posts
Yep, they are gettign to be a pain....

products are taking tooo long. I have not heard from them in over a week about other orders I placed :confused:!

Maybe there closed for the Olympics :rolleyes:...

I guess the Italians do business very differently....

·
SUBLIM8er
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
scapin said:
Well, that's encouraging then IF it's true and thanks for the info. :) May I ask how you became privy to such insider information? Maybe the Italian WW forum is heating up about this? Wish I could read Italian. Note to self: move to Tuscany for remainder of winter and learn Italian.

·
SUBLIM8er
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DIRT BOY said:
products are taking tooo long. I have not heard from them in over a week about other orders I placed :confused:!

Maybe there closed for the Olympics :rolleyes:...

I guess the Italians do business very differently....
You deserve a vacation anyway. Why not talk to them about your concerns in person. ;) And as long as you are over there pick me up a set of brakes and skewers. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.