Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI

I just made an order from SuperGo, to be delivered to Pto Rico. I wanted to know from other people experiences, how accurate were their delivery times and if the packages arrives in good conditions.

The only shipping method available for the addres I wrote (PO Box) was UPS "ground"...10 bussines days estimated delivery time. It`ll be the best if it arrives in less than that time

Thanks a lot!

Merry Christsmas!

bye.

·
Rollin' a fatty
5,863 Posts
fran said:
HI

I just made an order from SuperGo, to be delivered to Pto Rico. I wanted to know from other people experiences, how accurate were their delivery times and if the packages arrives in good conditions.

The only shipping method available for the addres I wrote (PO Box) was UPS "ground"...10 bussines days estimated delivery time. It`ll be the best if it arrives in less than that time

Thanks a lot!

Merry Christsmas!

bye.
I've purchased from almost every major online store and haven't had a single problem shipping to Puerto Rico yet. Performance, Price Point, Supergo, Jenson, AEBike, Webcyclery, Spicer, Excel, you name it I have purchased something with 0 incidents.

Jenson is usually the fastest and Price Point the slowest but it's all relative to the size of the package.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I've ordered from them a few times and as far as the shipping goes you shouldn't have any trouble there. Only problems are when they botch the orders which really has nothing to do with the shipping part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.