Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Black Lion
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MZ and I met at the train spot for a Monday night ripper.....Took a few shots, had fun, bumped into AOF, lit a white candle, and then rode out in darkness.

Here is a little clipski
http://media.putfile.com/plank-31

Attachments

·
cranktankerous Mainer
610 Posts
PutAwayWet said:
Where was the vid taken? That rock formation doesn't look familiar....
I believe, it's way out back after the two dirt jump thingies, kind of like a alternate line off to the right, up onto the rocks and YoG is landing back on the main trail. sick gee

And technically speaking log ride photo wise… riders should always be at the far END of the log for the money shot. amateurs.:winker:

·
Black Lion
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Toddski said:
I believe, it's way out back after the two dirt jump thingies, kind of like a alternate line off to the right, up onto the rocks and YoG is landing back on the main trail. sick gee

And technically speaking log ride photo wise… riders should always be at the far END of the log for the money shot. amateurs.:winker:
True that. Incredibly bad form.
But in all honesty I could not full pull the log that direction that night.
But I think the photo looks cool color wise.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
killing time before I bolt from work and pack for a trip to south west New Mexico for the G4 MTBR gathering. 5 days out of the blast furnance...with bike. I can't wait.

(I close on the 11th)

·
Go Bruins!
587 Posts
That looks like the rock formation in the video that is at the top of the switchbacks after you go behind the development and then across the swamp bridge. Instead of taking that shortcut to the right out to the powerlines, you can climb the switchbacks on the left to the top. At the top on the right is that rock formation.

BTW, nice video Greg, that obstacle is one I still shy away from because I don't quite think the skillz are there yet.

·
Black Lion
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ooctrl said:
That looks like the rock formation in the video that is at the top of the switchbacks after you go behind the development and then across the swamp bridge. Instead of taking that shortcut to the right out to the powerlines, you can climb the switchbacks on the left to the top. At the top on the right is that rock formation.

BTW, nice video Greg, that obstacle is one I still shy away from because I don't quite think the skillz are there yet.
Thanks.
I love that spot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts