Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested? I'm pretty open as far as time to start and length of ride but if I had my say I'd go for an 11:00 am start so we could catch the "heat of the day" such as it is. Supposed to be in the low 30s. I'm thinking a couple hours or until the feet say so.

Has anyone been out there in the past couple days? I rode last week with studs and am wondering if they are the still the preferred set up. They were last weekend and I'd rather not have to change rubber.

Later,

Matt

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi Phresh. I'll try to ride around 11 or noon at Ft. Rock. Can't really commit though since my wife and daughter are both sick. I'll pm you my number, give me a call if you want when you are there and hopefully we can hook up.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ended up doing a solo ride at Exeter. Little over 2 hours of riding time. Conditions were excellent: sunny, mid 30's, no breeze. Last night's 1-2" dusting lay on top of a crunchy, icy mix. There were 1/2 dozen sets of tracks from earlier in the morning. Saw numerous others while out. Studs were a definite advantage. Great day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.