Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
There are plenty of "in your face" people. Women and men. There seems to be some needless desire to advertise to the world how they feel, think and see things. Personally I think they're just seeking some attention. Good and bad. Me? I could care less, but you did ask.

·
Linoleum Knife
3,323 Posts
wooglin said:
Been hanging out with the podium girls, huh?
Yeah - saw it there too...

So in traditional PG fashion...

I'D HIT IT!

I don't get it though - Sure, Biking leads to Beer leads to Humpin... I understand that logic.

But for me, Biking leads to Beer leads to Humpin Does NOT lead to more biking. It leads to napping. Or maybe a burger...

Unless you were conscientious and rode your bike to the bar, and had to get home afterwards...

But maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

·
paintbucket
2,825 Posts
Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa. Its a rolling party of about 10,000 nut cases that's been going on for more than 30 years. Have you been under a tub? ;)

http://www.ragbrai.org/

PS--I think drunkcyclist.com has a bunch of pictures that will give you a better feel for what I mean by a rolling party.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Marcus75 said:
My question is WHERE DO YOU GET THAT JERSEY? Chicks do think like that too, but not as loudly as us IMO?
I would wear that, but I would want it in black and red...not those "floating kind of colrs". and a big jersey to fit over my pads

·
Keep The Rubber Side Down
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow Nelly

konahottie_311 said:
...really just because a girl is wearing that shirt you think it's worthy of a question as to why...who cares.....she is just having fun....let it go. Kona
It's just a question. I'm not trying to repeal women's rights of sufrage... geez

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.