Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, just a little props to those who helped me take my '04 5.5 frame suspension apart, fix it w/all new bearings & put it back together, plus a new Push Link. I was pretty nervous when I pulled all the bearings. Ruined the bottom link bolt treads, thereby having to drill out the bolts. Misplaced, lost or distroyed spacers, washers, links...triangle bearing removal issues ETC.

With New bearings, New Push Link & (ya) I added a new XT BB/Crankset w/ Crank Bros. candy peddles. Cut my seat tube down, 2 new Rings & Bash and more new tires this thing hauls and is soo plush. 1 more week and waiting on that new RP23. You gotta love this sh*t, Man! I outtta control & I like it!!!

So an overdue Thank You to:

Christos @ Intense helped me on the phone, shipped parts & enclosed "hand written" diagrams.

Christine @ PUSH was knowledgable, awesome & Fast. (Push Industr. Rules)
Talas Pushed, Mono Link & soon to be RP23 Pushed frigg'n NICE!

You Folks @ this forum for downloads & help. (Peachy B, you saved me time)

It's riding awesome, no creaks & better than new...70+ ST miles and I just can't be happier.

Thanks to all...going rid'n!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
sus13 said:
How are you liking the PUSH'ed Talas? I have an '06 Talas RLC that is in need of service... making some funky top out clunk. Which service did you end up going for?

-sus13
Full Factory Tune & well worth it. Call Push tomorrow @ 970-278-1110. They can tell you better. (I wrote a semi in depth breakdown with endorsement & then screwed up & deleted it) however,

In short: Believe you me - it's a very cool upgrade! They are fast & very very good!

I love the shock - I love what a custom Push did for my Shock even better.

Good luck and GO For it, ferSure!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.