Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a recommendation for fellow MTBR member BikerBob.com. I got an XT build kit for $540 shipped from him. The kit was packed carefully and each part was pristine in its original box. I am building up a Pivot Mach 429 which requires a specific type of front derailleur. BikerBob also went out of his way and called Pivot up and made sure to get me the type I needed.

All in all, awesome price, great communication and timely shipping! So for all you getting new frames this Christmas keep him in mind! :thumbsup:

·
habitual line-stepper
443 Posts
i got a fork from him around this time last year and had a similar experience. always nice to hear positive reviews of forum vendors.

·
~~~
2,036 Posts
Yup. Same here. Great prices and great service. He makes sure you're getting the right stuff. I put together a large order through Bob. Most of the items were a really good value, a few not as cheap as other places, but certainly not overpriced.

One more thing. His website is not really representative of what he has available. So don't just go by what you see on his website. Shoot him an email and ask! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I'll support what has been said already. Great guy, great service and great prices. He was an exclusive Titus dealer and got hosed when the crap hit the fan. Buying from him is also supporting the little guy.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Just wanted to drop a recommendation for fellow MTBR member BikerBob.com. I got an XT build kit for $540 shipped from him. The kit was packed carefully and each part was pristine in its original box. I am building up a Pivot Mach 429 which requires a specific type of front derailleur. BikerBob also went out of his way and called Pivot up and made sure to get me the type I needed.

All in all, awesome price, great communication and timely shipping! So for all you getting new frames this Christmas keep him in mind! :thumbsup:
I also had a great experience with Bob. Very nice guy and good advice.:thumbsup:

·
West Chester, PA
4,973 Posts
So don't just go by what you see on his website. Shoot him an email and ask! :thumbsup:
Came to post this. It seems he can get just about anything. I've gotten a few great deals from him. BTW - He's a canfield dealer and you may find the pricing to be a little better than going direct. ;)

·
MTBR Member
3,008 Posts
I have been dealing with Bob for a couple years now and have had nothing but positive experiences. He offers great prices and backs it up with great service. Bob can get his hands on anything you would need, so just shoot him an email. Really enjoying the Magura MT8s that i most recently picked up from him...Thanks Bob! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,139 Posts

I ordered from him before also, great experince.

·
Registered
26 Posts
More Praise . . .

Wanted to add my testimonial in support of Biker Bob. Bob worked with me from start to finish in building my new Lynskey Ridgeline from the frame up. I compared Bob's prices on each component to the average market retail cost, and his prices were universally cheaper. Bob's communication and support were top notch in all respects. I wound up changing my mind on some of the drivetrain components AFTER he had already shipped them to me, and he happily exchanged those components for my eventual choices. On the whole, A+ on everything from customer service to parts availability. Witness the fruits of our labor and cooperation:

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Bob is awesome. I just placed a fairly large order as well. Communication was great and prices were awesome! I can't speak for all of his prices but the items that I was interested in, no one could come close, not even the overseas ebay sellers....He is a "must contact" if you are in the market!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Im already all spent this December, but couldn't say no to a deal Bob offered me. Paying for 9er fork tomorrow. Going to call him in few months for an Xt 2 x 10 groupset.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts