Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all
well finished my exams yesterday so ive now got 4 days off ! :D
Today went out and got some pics of me on a drop thats just up from my house, oh, and ill also point out that about 100 metres to the left is the local hospital, talk about convenience :thumbsup:

Anyway ive built a new drop next to the one im hitting in the pics, its got a steeper roll in and the downy is abit steeper to, any advice on hitting drops like this?

Cheers guys, ill post more pics tommorow, oh, and sorry for the crappy pic quality, caus my mates were at school, i had to film myself then take screenshots when i paused the movie at certain points to get the pics

Attachments

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Nice.

Congrats on getting through another season of exams.

·
I bike long tyme.
1,106 Posts
Right on! Enjoy the summer! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
motormonkeyr6 said:
Or drop out of school and ride bikes like me! :thumbsup:
:nono: Hehe... Stay in school and ride bikes! That way you can afford the bikes you want and have a little money at the end of the day to buy your buddies, who dropped out, a couple of beers.;)

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
fvck I know that place in Australia......gonna rifle through the family's belongings and make a killing when your not around.....hopefully you have a nice plasma tv

·
Roll on Spring Time!
1,547 Posts
Nice one Nick
For steep downies especialy if the its short and you worried about landing far out and missing the tranny you should try a more DH style of drop. Best way I can explain it is to scoot your bike forward at the edge of the drop. Your front wheel will travel out with your weight on the rear wheel. It will shorten the distance you travel.
I have just finished building a wooden drop just for this type of practice and it leads into a nice open tranny drop so I can go wild. I am pushing my wife to get pics this weekend so I can post up my yard on Monday and Tuesday. Look for South Korea part 3.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
stay in skool so you can afford to buy a bike shop one day just for kicks..., not a way of earning a living.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts