Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Light, Strong and Long
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy. Anyone using ex823's for there bike. I'm thinking of buying a pair to put on my 05 enduro. My bike is used for everything i do, from agressive xc rides to shuttle runing and lift access. A good choise or do you have any recomindations?

·
Custom User Title
717 Posts
Fooly_CoolyOo said:
Howdy. Anyone using ex823's for there bike. I'm thinking of buying a pair to put on my 05 enduro. My bike is used for everything i do, from agressive xc rides to shuttle runing and lift access. A good choise or do you have any recomindations?
I think a good choice for you application. I had some on an Enduro which were later moved over a Heckler. I do similar riding on them with no igger drop than 5' or so. I am over 200 lbs and they have held up for 2 years.

·
Ride Hard, Ride Free
427 Posts
I'm running 36 spoke ones on my freeride rig. I've taken some big drops and jumps (at Winterburg Bike Park and Burg Frankenstein in Germany) haven't messed them up yet.

·
I like bikes
83 Posts
I'm running them on my Demo 9 (6 months) and Giant VT (2 months). They work great so far, but I haven't taken them to N*.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.