Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
cool

b12yan88 said:
i just saw that they updated their site.
http://evilbikes.com/intelligence.htm
Yeah, that was a sick video. It's funny how they make that tree look so "easy".
I just got hooked on Evil this season with my new DOC. I'm pretty impressed so far, and I still havent' got used to it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
konabiker said:
I want one sooo bad. Such a sweet bike, and has the exact geometry I want. Too bad I'm broke :(
I thought you got rid of your hardtail cause of your back.

Thats actually a kid from my hometown, one of the guys in red with the red D.O.C

·
Registered
404 Posts
That tree ride was actually pretty weak.
There are some trails in Simi that has a sick tree ride.
Theres a branch about 9-10 feet up and we get our front wheels to hit it.
It's almost complete vert and hitting the branch take you past vert for a split second.

How can get a video hosted so I can attach it in a thread???

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Cwilly006 said:
I thought you got rid of your hardtail cause of your back.

Thats actually a kid from my hometown, one of the guys in red with the red D.O.C
I did, but I'm getting the itch again. So much of my riding was urban stuff and dirt jumping, and now that isn't so fun on a 46 lb demo 9. A lot of my back stuff was caused by the geometry of the hardtails I had was riding too, they were on the small side with short top tubs and I was kinda hunched over. We'll see though, if my back gets messed up again I'll just have to leave it alone, or buy and enduro sx :D

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
scabrider said:
what happend to your $8000 in the bank...
More than that...

Biatch won't let me spend anything. She just took the last of my money for my deme and new stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.