Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1159 Posts

·
ride your bike
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised, here are some ride shots from yesterday on the EVIL Sov.

No complaints, I am really loving this frame! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
ride your bike
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PNW Freeride said:
Got any still shots of that rig?
Looks good nice riding :)
Only thing currently different from the pic is the stem. I swapped the short syncros riser to a sunline 65mm zero rise.

Attachments

·
The White Jeff W
5,704 Posts
Damn, i just ordered a new wheelset for the black Yeti. Kinda wish I'd gone with white rims now. Looks sick!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I've got a red theme on my Black Sov going too. Hope to buy the fork next month then will have to decide on a nw wheelset or fr.wheel or just a new hub for my current cheaper wheelset (still holding up from a year of riding reasonably hard).. Have a RaceFace Respond post & red Hope QR clamp already.

When it's finally together, it'll have some cheap parts from my Speesh but as long as I'm riding, cheap is ok until later!

·
ride your bike
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mojojojoaf said:
Jubilee did I notice that you took your head badge off?
Nope, I hadn't put it on yet in that pic. The frame comes with 2 different ones.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Now that is how to ride a steel hardtail. Nice pics jubilee.

·
I'm more of a dog person
864 Posts
Finally was able to get mine dirty yesterday on a pristine day at the Wiss. Overall, I was very impressed. Flies downhill faster than I expected and climbs just as well. Very flickable. Only on really techy stuff did I notice the lack of rear suspension. Definitely needs wider bars though. Something between 28" and 29" should do the trick. Anyone interested in a new Easton Monkeylite XC with only 1 ride on the cheap send me a PM.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1159 Posts