Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just saw a IG post from the LBS saying Offering builds back in stock with the new green frame color. Unless they blew it and failed to mention V2 updates, looks like just new color.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just saw a IG post from the LBS saying Offering builds back in stock with the new green frame color. Unless they blew it and failed to mention V2 updates, looks like just new color.
Yeah that doesn't make much sense. They already have a green offering. I highly doubt they'd do a color change for a bike so long in the tooth.

·
Registered
9 Posts
V2 is coming new colour dark green , new geo just waiting on parts for Delta system ..... not enough Aluminium in the world apparently,

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
V2 is coming new colour dark green , new geo just waiting on parts for Delta system ..... not enough Aluminium in the world apparently,
They should make them out of carbon...

·
Registered
9,010 Posts
But was it really?

Like I said, no one orders a container full of frames and announces a new model while they're waiting for it to show up.

That would be an idiotic business decision.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
They should make them out of carbon...
What a novel idea. Why didn't the engineers think of that? Well because there's 3 main pivot points in the DELTA which makes carbon no bueno. The linkage has too many moving parts. Carbon would comprise the integrity of the structure.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
What a novel idea. Why didn't the engineers think of that? Well because there's 3 main pivot points in the DELTA which makes carbon no bueno. The linkage has too many moving parts. Carbon would comprise the integrity of the structure.
was just some sarcasm buddy, mucho take it eassy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh ye of little faith !! watch this space over next couple of weeks , you wont be so oblivious then ;)

·
Registered
9,010 Posts
Oh ye of little faith !! watch this space over next couple of weeks , you wont be so oblivious then ;)
Couple of weeks? Hmm for something so obvious I thought you might be able to narrow it down a little. I bet its after they receive the last container of the old frames and have most sold.

·
Registered
9 Posts
if you look down the chat i wasn't the one who said it was obvious just that id ordered a v2 and it was coming in Dec. Unfortunately i travel back to UK next week for Xmas and my LBS inferred i was just missing it coming in :sad: so wont actually see it til Jan. will take my Following home instead

21 - 40 of 78 Posts