Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
SuperSlow,

With a 38T chainring you'll want to get the Mtn X version of the SRS which will allow for a 40T max capacity. Our guide systems jump from a 36T version right to the 40T version.

As for the emails - I'm not quite sure whats going on there. All of us here are online for the better part of the day, and personnaly, I try to get all my emails answered before lunchtime. It's the first thing we do when we get to the office every morning. A response can be expected within 24 hours at the latest - and that's just because we are swamped with orders or production. We strive above all to allow our customers readily available access to our help. We wouldn't exist without customers.
Are you getting your emails bounced back to you? We all have our filters set pretty high so we don't have to keep deleting "Enlarge your......." or "Refinance your......." all day. Every now and again we get a phone call from a customer who has a problem getting a response from us via email. If this happens again PLEASE feel free to give us a call directly. The number for the office is 207.772.3132

Thanks SS for persisting with the effort.

Regards

Jonas

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
E13Tech said:
SuperSlow,

With a 38T chainring you'll want to get the Mtn X version of the SRS which will allow for a 40T max capacity. Our guide systems jump from a 36T version right to the 40T version.

As for the emails - I'm not quite sure whats going on there. All of us here are online for the better part of the day, and personnaly, I try to get all my emails answered before lunchtime. It's the first thing we do when we get to the office every morning. A response can be expected within 24 hours at the latest - and that's just because we are swamped with orders or production. We strive above all to allow our customers readily available access to our help. We wouldn't exist without customers.
Are you getting your emails bounced back to you? We all have our filters set pretty high so we don't have to keep deleting "Enlarge your......." or "Refinance your......." all day. Every now and again we get a phone call from a customer who has a problem getting a response from us via email. If this happens again PLEASE feel free to give us a call directly. The number for the office is 207.772.3132

Thanks SS for persisting with the effort.

Regards

Jonas
Thanks alot you all have a great company

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.