Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

601 - 613 of 613 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd Sell my Wreckoning V3 for one....unless it's shades of black and gray. My slimeball V1 was my favorite bike.....and I've got a few.
I like that they are making a more dark colors. The crazy colors were cool but black is more Evil.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just want to get a sense of how many people want an Insurgent V3?
I would buy one immediately IF it wasn't super boost. I just got a nice 27.5 wheelset for my current bike, so if it came out and was super boost I'd just keep what I've got. Maybe if there was some sort of good adapter that wouldn't creak I would consider it

·
Registered
444 Posts
I would buy one immediately IF it wasn't super boost. I just got a nice 27.5 wheelset for my current bike, so if it came out and was super boost I'd just keep what I've got. Maybe if there was some sort of good adapter that wouldn't creak I would consider it
The SB adapter I run on my Wreckoning V3 doesn't creak at all.

·
Registered
444 Posts
One other thing is you have the redish your wheel.
I just used a kit that centered everything. Chainline is off but shifts fine. A bit more drag in the big cog but works well

·
Registered
122 Posts
If I was a betting man, I would put my money on this bike being a mullet. Keep in mind that I would prefer if it was 27.5 front and rear, but I think Evil is right on time to kick off the production mullet revolution. All you need is one VERY FUN mullet ripper to start it, and who is better than Evil to do that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If I was a betting man, I would put my money on this bike being a mullet. Keep in mind that I would prefer if it was 27.5 front and rear, but I think Evil is right on time to kick off the production mullet revolution. All you need is one VERY FUN mullet ripper to start it, and who is better than Evil to do that.
I've considered that possibility, and I don't like it very much. At that point, I'll wait to see if the Bronson gets updated sometime this year.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I've considered that possibility, and I don't like it very much. At that point, I'll wait to see if the Bronson gets updated sometime this year.
I'd give a hard pass on a Mullet Insurgent. Wouldn't mind giving the Revel Rail a try if I went 27.5 again, but wouldn't get rid of my Wreckoning to do it...

601 - 613 of 613 Posts