Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TopMounter posted on another thread wondering who lives up here in Evergreen. Being that I don't know any other dirt riders up here and can't rely on my Denver/Ft.Collins buddies to make the trek up, seems like a good idea to get this roll call going.

• Rick Margolin, live in El Pinal, work in Bergen Park by Buchanan Ponds & Rec Center

·
Registered
361 Posts
rsmarg said:
TopMounter posted on another thread wondering who lives up here in Evergreen. Being that I don't know any other dirt riders up here and can't rely on my Denver/Ft.Collins buddies to make the trek up, seems like a good idea to get this roll call going.

• Rick Margolin, live in El Pinal, work in Bergen Park by Buchanan Ponds & Rec Center
I'm up here as well... mostly riding road now, but just got the studs on as well for when the trails are snow packed. Live close to El Rancho.

·
Rigid in Evergreen
1,538 Posts
I live across from Elk Meadow and work from home when I'm not traveling. I'll ride mostly anything... road bike on pavement or gravel, mountain bike on trail, gravel or pavement.

I work for a company based on the east coast so mornings are typically early and busy, but anything midday or evening is usually good for me.

I'll PM both of your with my particulars.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I live close to Brook Forest and Columbine Rd. Ride Alderfer and Maxwell Falls at lunch during the week, sometimes Elk Meadow. Patrol at Buffalo Creek during the summer. Work at home with occasional trips to Alaska.

Almost aways ride on a singlespeed. Haven't rode in almost two months now...

·
old skool newbie
857 Posts
I am jealous of you folk that work close to home. I commute from El Rancho area to Cherry Creek everyday, sometimes by bike, sometimes by bus, other times by car. :)

I usually ride early to meet the work and family obligations, but could do a weekly night ride if it was consistant.

PM me for personal info.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Live in Valley Hi work in Lakewood. Mostly ride BC, Evg Mtn., Lair - with the rare trip to Bergen or Deer Creek to keep me from getting too soft.

·
lone rider
425 Posts
Grew up in Evergreen live in Georgetown now.
MTB-Road
Mostly ride Summit ,Clear Creek, Grand, and Jefferson Counties.
Kind of nice being centrally located. Keystone, Winter Park and Evergreen are only about 30 minutes away.
Usually in Evergreen a couple days a week
Favorites: Elk Meadow-Evergreen Mountain-Squaw Pass-Centennial Cone-LOB
Got all summer to ride.

Bryan

·
The Notorious S.L.O
1,106 Posts
Evergreen Meadows, work east coast hours from home, aldefer/3sis is like home court, Mt Falcon, Lair O' the bear, BC, Cent. cone.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I live across from Elk Meadow south of Lewis ridge. I ride both road and MTB. My normal rides are 3 Sisters, Elk Meadow, C.C., B.C. and the FS land between Evergreen & Idaho Springs.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Evergreen mtn is my backyard. Work by centennial airport so I don't get much riding in right now, need to change that and get on A3S more. Since I work out so far I also hit the bmx track, skateparks and dj when time allows at lunch or on the way home to get out of traffic and settle my mind.

Ink

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.