Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
just along for the ride
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good imagination but almost a :madman:

200 GARY TURNER XCR 1500 - $500 (NIPOMO)

THIS BIKE IS VIRTUALLY BRAND NEW, AND NEVER EVEN DROPPED. NEW TIRES , BRAKES, FULL SUSPENCION CROSS COUNTRY MOUNTAIN BIKE. COST OVER 2,000.00 BRAND NEW... XCR COMPONENTS, ROX SHOCKS FORK,AND FOX REAR DUAL AIR SHOCK. THE SIZE IS A MEDIUM. 21 SPEEDS, AND RIDES LIKE A DREAM. MUST SEE AND RIDE, BEFORE BUYING A NEW BIKE.. PLEASE CALL XXX XXX XXX?

http://slo.craigslist.org/bik/738435149.html

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
Not bike related, but I thought this one was pretty funny:
For Sale-One (1) Wife, slightly used, 1964 Model

Needs muffler, as it is currently VERY LOUD. Intake valve is stuck in the open position.

Rear end needs major overhaul. A crack there has grown monstrously large.

Needs re-wiring-Many wires are currently crossed.

Lots of little dings in the body, which have been covered up with too much paint in a
failed effort at camouflaging them.

Needs re-upholstering-Carpet has turned a dingy gray.

Needs front-end work--Tits are too close to the ground, and knees are too far apart.

May not pass emissions test, as it currently produces foul clouds of malodorous gases on a regular basis,

Heater works great. Hot air is never in short supply..

Asking $500 or trade for 1984 model.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/641609489.html

·
No. Just No.
5,386 Posts
net wurker said:
Is it just me, or does something look whack about the crank/BB in this picture?
Answer : a bit of both. Yes, it does look different but it's an intended part of that generation of GT's I-Drive suspension design where the BB rotates inside a huge eccentric shell.

·
Rabid Lana Fan
10,277 Posts
Circlip said:
Answer : a bit of both. Yes, it does look different but it's an intended part of that generation of GT's I-Drive suspension design where the BB rotates inside a huge eccentric shell.
Oh, OK. I'm not familiar with the I-Drive. I guess it makes sense now.

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Zoke2 said:
yep this is a sweet deal for sure .... they never cease to amaze me
That's a good one Zoke. Ever get the feeling some used car salesmen might be posting some ads?

Off topic, but I looked at cars yesterday. Man, I hate it when they run up to you before you can even turn your engine off. One guy followed me around for 10 min., even after I told him I was just curious about some models and wasn't going to buy anything.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.