Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to do a evening ride with E! to shake off some of the dust from being to lazy on my days off. We started with the Lake-view Trails. Upper to parking lot and then lower to parking lot. Both are short but alot of fun. E! was having some difficulty seeing due to his contacts and finally lost one of them. Must be hard riding with one eye so I took the lead whenever the downhill stuff started:) First time out with the wifes camera and apparently I dont know how to focus yet but you get the idea:

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nice

Got me jonesin to ride down there all this summer. I am out of school in little over a month. Out of White trash Reno, and home to my favorite city Vegas. Bootleg will definately own my ass this summer. I hope to see you all there.

Peace ,
J-Mizzle

·
2,093 Posts
I like the parking curb

shot. Jeez, riding with one good eye is kinda hard. What really sucked was driving home. I couldn't go over 65 mph. Lamo! I should have known to just wear my glasses.

·
Registered
13,119 Posts
Nice pics Shawn. I looked at them earlier with sunshine on my screen and I didn't realize what the last one was. Nice shot.

I love those "Human Power Only" signs out there.

How are you likin' the 575.

ps: Thanks for posting up E!'s behind... I don't think he has much room to talk. LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.