Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My time in fabulous Las Vegas is almost over and I'll be going home to visit the folks before I'm off to Korea for a year.
While I'm home I would like to do the Mckenzie river trail but, need to find a shuttle service.
I was planning on spending two days at the paradise campground most likely the 15th and 16th of Aug 2006 is there anyone that offers a shuttle service from there?
I could do the week after but my GF will be with me that week and I want to show her why Oregon is better than Arizona. :thumbsup:

How about cog wild out of bend? they seem kind of pricey but they are the only ones I can find on the net.

·
Registered
35 Posts
try Harbick's general store

it's located around Mckenzie Bridge. Ask for Bucky..he's the one who arranged a shuttle for us..I think this is the number (541)-822-3221. good luck

·
Registered
683 Posts
Harbick's is a good option. Two times, though, I've hitchhiked, standing by the ranger station with my bike. Took a total of four minutes to get the rides. Lots of outdoorsy people are driving by there, and you don't look threatening with your bike and bike clothes on, so people are generally pretty cool. If it looked like some toothless crack-head pulling over, I'd say thanks-but-no-thanks, but I got nice folks both times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.