Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seems the rage this year.

We had a Tye-dye ride when we arrived. The group pic. Everyone said "we need you in it." So I obliged.

The "Vail-ization" of CB

But this is real reason we were here

(Photos taken on: Town, Upper-Upper, Teocali ridge, and 401)

·
2,856 Posts
Oh man!! Another stellar CB series. I like the fox and the pic after that of riders going over the log bridge, but honestly they are all so nice.

I guess I'm leaving my weenie camera at home next week when I go to CB - I can't do the Anthony, Lidarman, screampint, Annie and who knows who else, pictures any justice.

Thanks!

Ed E

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
It's that time of the year, isn't it?

Frontrangers all seem to have the same travel plans over and over and over. CB, Breck, WP, now, and then back to GJ, Fruita, Moab, etc in the Fall.

Great pictures Rich. They make me want to head right back out there.

·
Team Fearless Descender
1,976 Posts
Ahhhh, seems you had as good of time as we did! Thanks for sharing your pix. I was just there, but want to go back. CB, always a good day dream while at work...

Oh, yes, and I agree (but hope to God not) with you on the "Vail-ization".

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Oh so nice. Yet another reminder that I've not ridden down there in about five years......

Methinks it's time to convince Ms. scrub that we need a trip there, or at the very least to drive through and ride on the way to somewhere else.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I want to do that ride

Can someone please provide a description of how to do that ride (the one shown in the pictures)? Where to start, and the names of the trails I need to pick up. Just enough detail so that I can put it together using a map. I'd really appreciate it for my quick trip to CB in two weeks. THANKS.

·
2,856 Posts
Team Green Steve said:
Can someone please provide a description of how to do that ride (the one shown in the pictures)? Where to start, and the names of the trails I need to pick up. Just enough detail so that I can put it together using a map. I'd really appreciate it for my quick trip to CB in two weeks. THANKS.
Some guidance here and of course check out the local shops and get maps. Lidar says the pics are of 401, Teocalli and Upper, Upper.

http://www.mtnbikehalloffame.com/crestedbutte.cfm

Ed E

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.