Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
Nice to see the return of the white TransAM. Although this brown Covert is quite hideous. Transition needs more matte paint like the black TR450 and less of this gloss stuff. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
So there is a covert29 in the place of where the b29 used to be (at 140mm)... So the b29 will drop to 120mm and a steeper HA?!

Any pics of those?

i'v found this page on the german distributers website... NS Bikes Bikes Season 2011 it mentions different setups of the b29 and c29...

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Nice to see the return of the white TransAM. Although this brown Covert is quite hideous. Transition needs more matte paint like the black TR450 and less of this gloss stuff. :D
That brown is terrible. The matte colours are always better. It would be cool to see a raw Covert though :D

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
i get the brown w/sky blue thing they're going for. It has that old skool SE PK Ripper action but it's not quite there for me. Maybe leave out the random stripes and a different brown? no gloss. I guess i'm gettin old but I still like the straight lines of my old Covert more. I bet the ride is dialled as always.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
So there is a covert29 in the place of where the b29 used to be (at 140mm)... So the b29 will drop to 120mm and a steeper HA?!

Any pics of those?

QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd like to see what happens with the Bandit 29 as well as keeping it at 130mm seems to make to too close the the covert 29.

In this thread http://forums.mtbr.com/transition-bikes/brand-new-model-bandit-29-a-720996-17.html transition mentioned that there would be "3 different 29er's in the lineup this year" so I'm really interested in what else is yet to be unveiled.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I actually really like the brown (not sure on the blue bits and decals though). I would really like to see some pics of all the TR bikes at the booth.

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the Transition website? I keep getting a "HTTP Error 503" message.

Hopefully they are updating it with all the new Eurobike stuff.

·
smartass
700 Posts
New paint. This is the only pic I could find. Waiting to see the other options cause it's going to be my new DH frame for next year.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.