Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First there was Portugal then Croatia and now Netherland..... All winners in the 1st round eliminated in the quarter final:eekster: Let see what happens to Spain tomorrow:confused:

·
ride ride ride
133 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Italy wakes up tomorrow much like Germany did on Thursday ...

What a tournament though, huh? Some of the best soccer I've ever seen. Who would have thought that a game like Croatia-Turkey would have you on the edge of your seat like that?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Euro '08 is just crazy! Russia today just look awesome or maybe Netherland defense just blew it:nono: No matter what this tournament just keep getting interesting:thumbsup:

·
Eduardo Naranja
479 Posts
I'm all over this one, too. Most games have been very fun to watch, long lunches at the pub... :D

Don't post results or anything in the subject line though and put a spoiler alert instead. I went to demo yesterday and watched the game afterwards. Would not have expected to read soccer results on MTBR (I don't mind though, just not in the subject line). :thumbsup:

Go Germany! :D

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
I arrived in Turkey last night from Poland.... The people are still in awe and are stoked with there win.... I watched the Holland - Russia game, was supporting for Holland. Was not one of the better games to view, was at a great venue outdoors in an old harbour, huge screen...

Russia in the end played a far better game, there coach is a master, helped take S Korea to the WC, along with Australia and now taken Poland to this stage.....

It has been great being in Europe for this Tournament...... Hoping Spain take apart italy tonight.....

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
DanT said:
My spirit is crushed...:cryin:
...but the Russians deserved to win.
Cant sum it up better than that.......

Half time in the Spain - Italy match 0 - 0

Hope Spain eat the Italians......

·
I'm new at this......
48 Posts
sciencegeek said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Italy wakes up tomorrow much like Germany did on Thursday ...

What a tournament though, huh? Some of the best soccer I've ever seen. Who would have thought that a game like Croatia-Turkey would have you on the edge of your seat like that?
Croatia-Turkey game was one of the most entertaining games I have watched in a very long time!!

·
ride ride ride
133 Posts
Whafe said:
Cant sum it up better than that.......

Half time in the Spain - Italy match 0 - 0

Hope Spain eat the Italians......
Your hope came to pass. Italy didn't deserve to advance. Spain didn't look great either.
I think it'll be Russia - Germany in the final.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
sciencegeek said:
Your hope came to pass. Italy didn't deserve to advance. Spain didn't look great either.
I think it'll be Russia - Germany in the final.
Have to agree there, Italy looked a bag of shiat.... Not fitting as WC holders... Spain never finished any good plays so to speak.... They had so so many chances, just poor finishing...

Good call on your call for the teams in the Final.

Am working in Turkey for 3 more days, better say Turkey will be in the finals, or else will be in the crapper.....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm glad to see Spain advance and not get eliminated just like Netherland, Croatia and Portugal. Though Spain didn't play well they still deserve to get into the semi more than Italy.
Can't wait 'till Wednesday definitely a long lunch break for me at the pub:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Pimp-Al said:
I'm glad to see Spain advance and not get eliminated just like Netherland, Croatia and Portugal. Though Spain didn't play well they still deserve to get into the semi more than Italy.
Can't wait 'till Wednesday definitely a long lunch break for me at the pub:thumbsup:
Agree - Two interesting games upcoming, Turkey vrs Germany and Spain vrs Russia.....

I am working in Turkey at present, I leave Thursday morning, really early, the plane departs at 5AM, so may not get to bed that night, if Turkey wins, the country will be going off!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.