Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
0gre said:
Anyone willing to take an out-of towner on a slacker ride the week after Christmas?

We're going to be up there looking at property from the 28th-2nd and I'd like to get at least one ride in (weather permitting).
I can. Just let me know when.

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
You may as well get onto the DOD yahoogroups list, especially if you are serious about moving up here. We will be doing a Wed night ride, and probably have rides thursday night and then fri, sat and sunday. Snow levels are very high right now, so options abound.

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ sasquash -> Joined. I probably won't be moving up there for a couple years but we're buying some property up there and should be spending a month or so up there for the next few summers. Hooking up for a night ride would be cool. I'll bring my lights.

Shiggy -> I'll let you know a little closer in. I'm not sure which days I'll be available to ride quite yet. Probably Wednesday or Thursday.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
0gre said:
@ sasquash -> Joined. I probably won't be moving up there for a couple years but we're buying some property up there and should be spending a month or so up there for the next few summers. Hooking up for a night ride would be cool. I'll bring my lights.

Shiggy -> I'll let you know a little closer in. I'm not sure which days I'll be available to ride quite yet. Probably Wednesday or Thursday.
LMK if you need appropriate tires.

·
Making fat cool since '71
1,840 Posts
As Sas says...there's the Wednesday night ride, plus Tues and Thurs nights. Given enough notice (couple days) I can get free for a ride during the day as well. To keep you safe around Shig.

Brock...

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ImaKlyde said:
As Sas says...there's the Wednesday night ride, plus Tues and Thurs nights. Given enough notice (couple days) I can get free for a ride during the day as well. To keep you safe around Shig.

Brock...
We're in town tomorrow... I would prefer a non-rainy day ride but that's looiking pretty slim. Can you swing a Thurday or Friday ride?

·
Making fat cool since '71
1,840 Posts
As of now, the plan is to ride Friday for sure and maybe Thursday night also. There's a group meeting at a local restaurant for breakfast Friday, discuss where to ride and then...ride.

I'll forward the info to you.

Brock...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.