Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ETR has been building some kind of computer hotrod, so his macheen hasn't been online lately... soooo here are some pics/vid from his cam on the 'Springs shuttle.

1 ETR on a bridge thingy
1 me on a bridge thingy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Sweet!

Nice shots! I totally didn't get the spot of tea comment but Jaenette did :). Could I get a high res of that one?

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
kristian said:
Nice shots! I totally didn't get the spot of tea comment but Jaenette did :). Could I get a high res of that one?
Nice shots guys. Yo Kristian, I recognize that HT. Looks like one of the Fluids John Hargadon built for Mark B. @ Spectrum. That bike's been around a while and I'm glad to see it's still hitting it!

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Nice shots all the way around...I think I see why me and tree had an intimate encounter. Look at my grip, then look at everyone elses....so many things to work on....

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
Great pictures.

Looks like a fantastic trail to spend the day on and do a couple of runs.

Trevor!

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Wow, good eye!

DWF said:
Nice shots guys. Yo Kristian, I recognize that HT. Looks like one of the Fluids John Hargadon built for Mark B. @ Spectrum. That bike's been around a while and I'm glad to see it's still hitting it!
Yup, the bike celebrated it's 5th birthday last April in Moab. I just replaced the drivetrain and I'm hoping to get another 5 years out of it! So do you know John or Mark? I've never met John in person but he sure welds some nice bikes! And Mark's powderwork is fantastic too.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
single track mind said:
What trail is that? I've got wood...er......rock........er sumpm..... :eek:

Looks tasty!
It's the super shuttle (as people have started calling it). It's a collection of several trails in the mountains kinda near Colorado Springs but I don't give trail info on the web--I'd be happy to show you sometime though...

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
kristian said:
Yup, the bike celebrated it's 5th birthday last April in Moab. I just replaced the drivetrain and I'm hoping to get another 5 years out of it! So do you know John or Mark? I've never met John in person but he sure welds some nice bikes! And Mark's powderwork is fantastic too.
I know them both well. I used to ride with Mark & Jason from Spectrum all the time. Jason has a couple of my bikes he races on. You can see his MTB here: http://www.anvilbikes.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=161& and his road bike here: http://www.anvilbikes.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=184&

I know John Hargadon too though I haven't seen him now for a couple of years. He quit building bikes, probably shortly after yours was built. When I first met John he was working for Todd at daVinci Designs welding out their tandems. He's been around, used to work for GT and then welded bikes for Moots. In fact, John was one of the guys who helped me when I first got into building. Anyway, he was a talented builder and used to be a strong racer too. He's got a family and a couple of kids now and last I heard was welding out frames for a custom Harley shop.

·
Registered
126 Posts
kristian said:
It's the super shuttle (as people have started calling it). It's a collection of several trails in the mountains kinda near Colorado Springs but I don't give trail info on the web--I'd be happy to show you sometime though...
If I manage to stay in CO for a weekend in the next month or two, I'll take you up on that. It looks great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts