Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am interested in starting an Etobicoke Mountian Bike Club to not only ride Etobicoke Creek, but other local trails as a group. If you are interested in being part of this group please reply to this thread and we will begin organizing.

Cheers,
Struan

·
Looking for Adventure
1,060 Posts
O.K., I cannot deny any more that I am also interested. These trails are next door to where I live. If there ever needs to be trail maintenance done on the section between Burnhamthorpe and 401, send me a note. Someone did some great work in the last 2 years, and it would be a shame to see it rot away.

·
humber river advocate
6,395 Posts
Ricksom said:
O.K., I cannot deny any more that I am also interested. These trails are next door to where I live. If there ever needs to be trail maintenance done on the section between Burnhamthorpe and 401, send me a note. Someone did some great work in the last 2 years, and it would be a shame to see it rot away.
let me know what land tract/park that is on and post some pics if you can.

·
9 lives
17,676 Posts
skeir said:
Hello All,

I am interested in starting an Etobicoke Mountian Bike Club to not only ride Etobicoke Creek, but other local trails as a group. If you are interested in being part of this group please reply to this thread and we will begin organizing.

Cheers,
Struan
This is a good idea. One member of the BMBC sits on a commitee which directs trail plans and funding for the Humber watershed and can be helpful.

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
Have you guys considered joining TORBA instead of starting a new club from scratch?

When a group of us here were working on the same thing in Hamilton last year, we decided it made more sense to join an established club. :)

·
Looking for Adventure
1,060 Posts
Heh Etobicoke Creek riders,
You have done an awesome job of keeping the trails clear, but with great deeds comes responsibility. The trails are being destroyed in the current muddy parts by too much riding through. If folks could stay off the trails, or at least walk through or beside the muddy bits, the trails will stay in good shape.

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.