Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
long loop

rick watts said:
what is it like,any long climbs? considering this weekend whats the lot loop? :confused:
The long loop is a long, gradual climb, almost false flat untill the end where it kicks up to go over the saddle. After that it is mostly downhill and twisty fun, except for one or three short climbs, and the last short climb at the end. Dave B. said the lot lap is mostly just to add length for the marathong. Start will be down near the P.I.R. entrance, as opposed to up in the main parking lot where it usually has been with the MBAA races. I'm not sure if it will include the jr. loop singletrack or not. Show up early to get a good look around at the start/finish/lap set-up to save yourself mid-race confusion. :confused:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
skidmark said:
The long loop is a long, gradual climb, almost false flat untill the end where it kicks up to go over the saddle. After that it is mostly downhill and twisty fun, except for one or three short climbs, and the last short climb at the end. Dave B. said the lot lap is mostly just to add length for the marathong. Start will be down near the P.I.R. entrance, as opposed to up in the main parking lot where it usually has been with the MBAA races. I'm not sure if it will include the jr. loop singletrack or not. Show up early to get a good look around at the start/finish/lap set-up to save yourself mid-race confusion. :confused:
thanx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.