Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Black Mountain BMX last night and was taking to a guy about a possible 4cross track going in at http://www.estrellamountainbmx.com/ . He told me to get the word out and blow up the email address and phone numbers for Estrella BMX letting them know that this would be an awesome thing for us MTB'rs and that we are interested. Apparently the guy has some land right next to the BMX track and is wanting to go forward. LET EM KNOW!!

Contact Names:
Justin Hill - Track Director
Lance Freed - Assistant Track Director
Lynette Hill - Clerk of Course
Brett Sheppard - Web and Marketing Director
Josh Holt - Facility Director

Track Phone Number
623-826-0241
[email protected]

·
SamuraiBunnyGuy
2,587 Posts
Until this day i never knew that BMX actually stood for bike motorcross.
This is even more amazing than when i learned pimentos didn't really grow inside olives.

·
And I don't mean the band
203 Posts
Sweeeet

That would be awesome, there is no 4X track anywhere in the valley. AND it gives me an excuse to build another bike, after all it is best enjoyed with a 4X specific bike.... right? :D

I'm all for it!

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
AWESOME! I wanna race 4X just so I can throw an elbow into lostboyz while everyone is watching!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
rider meeting at 6pm this Saturday

I plan to attend the 4X Informational meeting they are having this Saturday (1/16) to see what they are planning.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eabos said:
AWESOME! I wanna race 4X just so I can throw an elbow into lostboyz while everyone is watching!
I tried to throw an elbow into Moe's Mom one time and she damn near ate my arm off! BEAST:eek:

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Rider meeting at 6pm Sat?? Don't they know it's Supercross night in Phoenix?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
It seems like the current plan for the 4 cross track layout is still up in the air but will include much or all of the BMX track with another section tacked on - either off the second straight or after the finish line. Sounds like the plan is to have something up and running within the next month or so.

They would like to hold 4 cross practice on Monday nights and then race before the BMX race on Saturday and you must be an ABA member to ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts