Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Latest...

1) Tandell boost carbon fork installed, complete with the 29x3.25 Crux that was already on the wheel.

2) Gearing adjusted to 32x20 (w/ AB oval). Note that a Rekon 2.6 on an i40 works with this gearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nicely done sir, hows the weight on the bike? That driveway looks so peaceful, which part of the country are you in, almost looks back east, can't wait to have a yard like that one day, peace and quiet.....

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I have really fallen in love with this frame. It's exactly what I was looking for and rides amazing. Anyone else plan to do a little racing on theirs? I am currently signed up for True Grit Epic and I think this thing is going to be ultra comfy for endurance races.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Nicely done sir, hows the weight on the bike? That driveway looks so peaceful, which part of the country are you in, almost looks back east, can't wait to have a yard like that one day, peace and quiet.....
Thanks. Weight with the big fat front tire (and insert) is now ~23.8. View from my garage is Austin, TX. I moved here from back east 29 years just to check it out. Still here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 103 of 103 Posts