Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are finally getting a decent flow of Epiphanies out the door. The backlog is long but we are working overtime to clear it up. Some of the U.S. dealers who will be getting an Epiphany(or 2) in their mailbox in the next few days are:

Competitve Cyclist, Treefort, Summit, Cambria, Wrench Science, Bio Wheels, Otero Cycles, Bicycle Johns, The Path, Moab Cyclery, Germantown Cycles, Orange peel and Cal Coast Bicycles

· Brass Nipples!
2,000 Posts
Exciting stuff. I predict the Epiphany will be another home run like the Moment has been.

· Registered
410 Posts
Id Rider said:
already sold half of our inventory...the Epi's are awesome...even the jaded are blown away with this bike; it's going to be hard to be an Ellsy hater after this...
Well don't hold out on us dude - we want to see some pictures of all these Epi's you're selling! Built, unbuilt, low lighting...anything is better than the same old 5 pictures from Interbike I keep looking at. :D

· Registered
726 Posts
PAINpusher said:
Well don't hold out on us dude - we want to see some pictures of all these Epi's you're selling! Built, unbuilt, low lighting...anything is better than the same old 5 pictures from Interbike I keep looking at. :D
No kidding!!!! The wait is excruciating!!!! We need some extensive ride reviews and pictures--bad!!!

· Leash Law Enforcer
1,120 Posts
A Plea

A plea to all you new Epiphany owners - Post pics of your builds, rides and impressions! This is exciciting to see that they are shipping. I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks and see how these things look.

· Registered
205 Posts
that's sweet- I like the crank bros colbalt crank it's very nice. I got the carbon juicys and sram trigger shift sitting here waiting for my frame to be shipped to OZ which should be priority!! typical yanks always trying to take first bite on the cherry, shouldn't you be spending your money on guns and ammo or something?

· Premium Member
10,672 Posts
It looks the ducks nuts, dam fine looking stead. Dam lite too if that weight is accurate.

NICE.................................................

· MTB Coyote
63 Posts
jimmy L said:
that's sweet- I like the crank bros colbalt crank it's very nice. I got the carbon juicys and sram trigger shift sitting here waiting for my frame to be shipped to OZ which should be priority!! typical yanks always trying to take first bite on the cherry, shouldn't you be spending your money on guns and ammo or something?
Hi There

I'm in the same predicament. I won the AMB /Dirtworks Dream Bike giveaway competition
and have been given February as a date to get my Epi! Can't bloody wait!! :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.