1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Out there
2,298 Posts
Um, not in love. Not in love at all.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
that bike with the uber ghey XX nonsense reeks of poseur...but not in a good way

so how much is that Made in China lame frame?

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
MMcG posted this same picture up about three hours ago....It's alright but at the end of the day it's still just a Specialized...........CF.

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Thanks for the post. I was just looking to see if Spec is cooking up a 29er version of the Epic frame. So long as it's not a carbon frame I will likely be looking at this in early '10. I am riding for a team that hands out pro-deal forms in January for Spec equipment. I might be in the market for a new frame about then.

How much travel?

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
I had ya beat jn - just posted it in the other epic thread.

Did you also find it via the ridemonkey.com dh forum thread that featured the 2010 Demo whatvertheycallitnow?

·
Registered
386 Posts
FoShizzle said:
that bike with the uber ghey XX nonsense reeks of poseur...but not in a good way

so how much is that Made in China lame frame?
Awesome use of the word "uber!" It's really ghey if it's uber ghey

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
BlueMountain said:
Nothing special about it, is there?
Looks like a pretty sweet race oriented 29er frame to me. Haven't been that many choices up until now. Looks there are are several good contenders coming to the market in '10.

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
FoShizzle said:
not at all
You know it's all "ghey" until you get one and pimp it out with white rims. Then it will become "uber ghey". ;)

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Mods please close this thread. It has officially been Fo'ed out.

·
Recovering
1,483 Posts
Aesthetically speaking, this one looks WAY better than the pregnant downtube Stumpy and Enduro 26ers that Specialized is doing this year. Looks fast and to the point. I'm sure it'll pull a few more Epic 26 racers over to big wheels.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts