Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up new process111dl... Wanting to swap out the aluminum bars that came with it for some carbon goodness...

renthal 30mm risers

Enve DH @ 23mm..

Hoping someone on here has had the chance to try both and have a thought on them.. Im going 31.8 cause i have been reading so many things about the new 35mm bar and stems being ssoo stiff that guys are getting sore hands from all the vibrations..

·
Registered
203 Posts
Picked up new process111dl... Wanting to swap out the aluminum bars that came with it for some carbon goodness...

renthal 30mm risers

Enve DH @ 23mm..

Hoping someone on here has had the chance to try both and have a thought on them.. Im going 31.8 cause i have been reading so many things about the new 35mm bar and stems being ssoo stiff that guys are getting sore hands from all the vibrations..
I ran the crank bro Iodine carbons which have a 35mm rise, and on my E29 I'm running the Enve DH. The biggest difference is the sweep and angle. I like the sweep of the Enve better though they did take a 'get used to' period. At 800mm and me at 235lbs they have a nice dampening flex that keeps fatigue at bay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts