Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The season kick-off for the 2019 California Enduro Series takes place in less than a month! Who's heading south of the border with us to hang out and race bikes in the Baja sunshine Memorial Day weekend?

The Ensenada Bike Fest runs from May 24-26 and is a weekend full of amazing local food and libations, and all things BIKE. The enduro race is open to traditional categories plus a new-to-CES eDuro category (sport and expert e-bike). Hope to see you there! Learn more at californiaenduroseries.com.

Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle frame Mountain bike

·
bad reputation
464 Posts
Have heard Stage 2 is a monster!
You heard correctly! Stage 2 was the most physically demanding Enduro stage I've raced! Of course, I'm getting pretty old to be doing this stuff, which may factor into my take on things. I made it cleanly through all of the steep, loose, rocky gnarly upper part of stage 2, kicked ass through the swoopy & rutted chaparral tunnels, only to wash out on the high speed wide-open fire road section. My arms were shot at the bottom mile or so... it was as if I was holding onto the bars for dear life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.