Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The White Jeff W
5,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been like this for the past week :madman:

Overnight: Snow showers likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind between 11 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Wednesday: Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 27. West wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Wednesday Night: A slight chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Thursday: Snow likely, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 26. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Thursday Night: Snow. Low around 15. West wind between 3 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Friday: Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 22. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday Night: A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Awesome! and you will probabaly only get between 6-8 inches between now and Saturday. I guess to me its awesome but I love winter

Where are you from?

It could be worse (or better depending on your view) you could be getting 6-8 three or four times a week if you lived someplace in the mountains :thumbsup:

·
2006 Yeti AS-X
3,217 Posts
I hear you bro.. A little snow is fun...A ton of it just plain sucks...Even my 2.4's are getting mired with the extra snow on the trails.

·
Registered
81 Posts
MiniTrail said:
embrace it :D
it will go by much faster if you make it something you enjoy

former hater/hibernator here
The problem is, all snow-related hobbies (snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling, etc) are expensive! Unlike MTBing where you just buy a mountain bike and you're good to go. On top of that, unlike MTBing no one goes snowboarding alone, and none of my friends do it so what can I do.

·
Disgruntled Peccary
4,039 Posts
snowshoes aren't all that expensive, neither are cross country skis ;)

·
Nothing to see here
892 Posts
Snow? I see it on the news....

Weather for San Diego, CA

71°F | °C
Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: W at 4 mph
Humidity: 28%Tue

70°F | 50°FWed

70°F | 51°FThu

70°F | 49°FFri

73°F | 51°F

·
Registered
984 Posts
i'm right there with you. we had that blizzard a few weeks ago and i'm done. i can take one big snowfall and than anything after that and it sucks. they have a good hobby shop not too far from me so i'll be looking into doing something new this winter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.