Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Reamer said:
Anyone know the weight of the SX Trail II? Or what the 2007's are aiming at?

Thanks.
Sx trail II 2006 M + DHX5 coil + steel spring + post + neoprene chainstay guard = 3969 gr.= 8.75 lb

So for 2007 the current Enduro platform lives on only in a range of SX Trail light freeride bikes, all with coil shocks and burly specs but without having the word "Enduro" on them. And slotting in next door is the all-new Enduro SL, which at first glance appears to be occupying the same sort of space as the Scott Ransom and Santa Cruz Nomad but upon closer inspection looks like it could be about to move the all-mountain goalposts clear off the field. The new bike was revealed recently at Specialized's European marketing office in Bavaria, which has some rather handy nearby mountains...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
preppie said:
Sx trail II 2006 M + DHX5 coil + steel spring + post + neoprene chainstay guard = 3969 gr.= 8.75 lb

So for 2007 the current Enduro platform lives on only in a range of SX Trail light freeride bikes, all with coil shocks and burly specs but without having the word "Enduro" on them. And slotting in next door is the all-new Enduro SL, which at first glance appears to be occupying the same sort of space as the Scott Ransom and Santa Cruz Nomad but upon closer inspection looks like it could be about to move the all-mountain goalposts clear off the field. The new bike was revealed recently at Specialized's European marketing office in Bavaria, which has some rather handy nearby mountains...
Got any links to these new rides coming out? I'm looking at picking up a trail bike but I saw that the demo 7 is un Godly light, would it be a great all around trail(for fun) dh, fr type bike? I haven't seen the full line up of the new Specialized, just tid bits here and there, would be nice to see them all though before making a decision...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.