Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought you Turner bike owners might want to see this.
This is the new shock eye needle bearing conversion kit, it replaces your existing Fox DU and reducers. I have not ridden it yet (hopefully this weekend), though it feels damn smooth in the garage, quite a bit smoother over the stock DU. Installed just about like a DU would be, other than adding grease to the bearing. The sweet colored tools in the pic are removal and install tools.

Check their website for more if your interested. http://enduroforkseals.com

Attachments

·
Expert Crasher
6,358 Posts
great idea - I'll have to get a set so they're on hand when I drop in the PUSH bushings on my Sultan....

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Thanks!

Mr Tiles said:
that's pretty slick. I imagine b/w that and the PUSH bushings, that would make for friction/stiction free travel.
Just wish I would have known about this earlier. Great stocking stuffer. New bushes and mounting hardware for my my new 2010 RFX:thumbsup:

·
otb club member
3,080 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
I use a few "right-sized" sockets and a vice:thumbsup:
This is what I have always done in the past, too. However, it sure is nice to do it with tools designed for the job. The tools are available separately for those who have the bucks or just love tools. They can be used with a vice or long bolt, but work especially well for those who already have the Enduro hub press tool.

Attachments

·
Amphibious Technologies
3,472 Posts
Chris2fur said:
This is what I have always done in the past, too. However, it sure is nice to do it with tools designed for the job. The tools are available separately for those who have the bucks or just love tools. They can be used with a vice or long bolt, but work especially well for those who already have the Enduro hub press tool.
How much for just the bearing tool?

·
I'm more of a dog person
864 Posts
just ordered a set. i have always wondered why nobody has come out with this sooner as this is a high friction point. Now if Push will ever come out with the bushing upgrade kit for the DW's, my ride will be smooth as butta..

·
lazy piston
373 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.