Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not the carbon wonder frame but it looks sweet and the little bit of parking lot and curb hucking I got in it rides pretty nice. Pictures are in Bicycle Centers in Everett Washington check um out if your in Everett or Silver Lake. All of the suspension adjustments have a positive feel and noticable difference when changed. The bike feels quick at the pedals and handles very light. I'm about 220lbs and there is definately enough dampning adjustment for me. FSR rear end bla bla you know it works. About that fork, the thing I feel is wrong with it hhhhmmmmm not broken in and it's not mine :madman:

·
Bike Breaker.
1,764 Posts
Cheers for the pictures, the colour is a real stunner, enough to stand out easily from other bikes. I like the O ring on the fork stanchion, saves wasting zipties. That mud clearance wont be a problem for me as I can now see what I needed to see.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Wow, that is sweet! Personally I would let them run for a year, get all the kinks worked out and get an 08. If you can wait that is! The weight will drop with a new cassette. Then add a carbon post if you must, or maybe bar. Sweet bike!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One last (terrible pic) for those interested. While it most definately is not a DH/huck bike check out the ISCG tabs, Specialized put those there for a reason not to mention that head tube. This bike is built to take at least some amount of bashing by design. My source says about as much as last years Enduro......maybe more :shocked: :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.