Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
you can get individual parts typically from NR, but i think you will pay list. You might be able to talk them into a discount, I 've done that when i needed bulb replacements. Maybe some of the online retailers (BlueSky, PricePoint, Jenson). Ebay would be my next guess, but only get new. Someone selling a used battery its probably physically falling apart or the charge is going bad.

·
EDR
10,584 Posts
Look to see if the battery is marked with it's specs or some kind of identifying numbers, then punch those into google. I'm sure the battery isn't made by Nite Rider and there are many online battery stores who are able to provide batteries for everything under the sun.

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
chongoman said:
Anyone know where to buy just the battery for an NR Enduro. I want an extra battery for the Walt's BCT NR comming up next weekend.
I have two of the MiNewt batteries that you are welcome to borrow (I'll be driving through Phoenix on the 11th of July) if you want to save some money. Not sure if they are compatible, but I figured I through the option of borrowing out there to anyone doing the ride. Lights too if you need 'em.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
azepicriderandrunner said:
I have two of the MiNewt batteries that you are welcome to borrow (I'll be driving through Phoenix on the 11th of July) if you want to save some money. Not sure if they are compatible, but I figured I through the option of borrowing out there to anyone doing the ride. Lights too if you need 'em.
that would be excellent. I'll PM my number. give a call when you're passing through.
Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.