Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to improve my endurance/climbing aspect of my Mtn Biking. Winter will not allow me to go out and ride my bike. I got a "gift" membership of LA fitness so I'll start using it this coming monday. I've 1 hr very day (Winter season) to do any exercise I like on this Gym.

Any specific suggestion (1 hour) that will help my endurance/climbing abilities using LA Fitness equipments?

Thanks

·
Just passing through....
1,331 Posts
MtnLight said:
I want to improve my endurance/climbing aspect of my Mtn Biking. Winter will not allow me to go out and ride my bike. I got a "gift" membership of LA fitness so I'll start using it this coming monday. I've 1 hr very day (Winter season) to do any exercise I like on this Gym.

Any specific suggestion (1 hour) that will help my endurance/climbing abilities using LA Fitness equipments?

Thanks
Lifecycle. It won't have the same geometry as your bike, so it will feel different. Also weight/strength training. Search the forums for threads on Morris training methods.

Out of curiosity, if you are going to LA Fitness, why won't you be able to ride during the winter? It doesn't snow anywhere where theres an LA Fitness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts